An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-27-2022, 08:45 PM

Duchess turned to see Artorias just as he picked the grapes off the higher vines, offering them in the same way she had to him. She gingerly pulled a grape from his own massive paw, a lustful gaze turned up to his words, "You don't say." But she didn't linger along on his form. She felt like maybe he was starting to warm up to her in ways that she wanted him to, and she wouldn't stop there. She was almost playing a game with him, how long could she go without be so brutally honest about what she desired from the brute, or would he come onto her without her making the first move. Her head turned almost bashfully away from his, though she peeked out of the corner with again more subtle temptation in her tones, "If you don't have to run off anywhere, I'll show you my favorite place to hideaway." She didn't move forward without him, only waiting for his curiosity or acceptance to continue on. Maybe he could feel the heat off of her for craving him the longer they were together, maybe he was oblivious, or maybe he just chose to ignore it. She hoped she didn't gamble on their time together for too long.

"Duchess"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.