size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Fail!Ooh La La
01-27-2022, 10:10 PM
They sit under the shining stars, the celestial ruler of the night sky staring back silently at the galaxy and moon hued siblings. Their birth is shrouded in mystery but there has been one constant in the siblings lives... each other. No matter what happens in their lives, Kore knows he will always be there for his siblings… and they will be there for him. The moon seems to have a special meaning to all three siblings and, looking at his starry sister, he feels that Ao has an even more unique connection with it. Crickets sing in the grass around the pair, weaving a symphony for the siblings and a content sigh escapes as the purple pup realizes that right now, everything feels right in the world. Something inside the boy tells him that his mother is still watching over them and that, if he wants to feel closer to her, all he needs to do is look at his siblings. Bright cyan eyes trail down his sister’s moon-like features, her own stars shining brightly.

Aoede replies with confidence that their mother liked the moon too and a Kore gives his sister a smile as he allows his eyes to look out over the grassy area, ears listening to the sounds the night offers. The world around them is filled with life and yet… his eyes make their back up to the moon, feeling a sense of belonging in the silent sentinel that the earth does not give him. He voices his feelings to Ao, “I… I feel like we have a special connection to the moon. Maybe it’s because of mom. I’m not sure why but I feel the most alive at night.” A shrug of galaxy hued shoulders reveals that Kore is uncertain of why he feels this way. Casting a glance back down to Ao, he adds, “The night is prettier anyways.” Tossing his sibling a wink, Kore shifts to his sister to press into his side further. He falls silent, content to watch the heavenly body with Aoede.

"Kore Regni"