An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-27-2022, 10:53 PM

Even if they didn't get to spend much time one-on-one with how busy she always was, Saracyn loved his mother dearly. Manea had been the foundation for his learning, was the keystone of their family, and seeing how she and Alastor maintained a happy marriage both grossed him out and gave him a goal in life. He wanted what they had. All the happiness in the world guaranteed through power, dominance, and bloodshed. Seeing how happy Manea looked to work on this craft with him brightened Saracyn's spirits, and the boy who had more recently become a loner was happy to be in the company of his parent. He didn't see the likeness she did in him to his father, but he would have been proud to be following in their footsteps if he did.

On their way back to the cave, Manea asked what he had in mind for his weapons, and Sara glanced down at the bracers his mother wore. "Yours, Mama! I want daggers I can wear around like you have," he replied. "I was thinking maybe having two different styles though for different purposes, y'know? Like, a regular thin straight dagger for stabbing, and maybe a thicker serrated one for cutting and skinning." It was clear Saracyn had put a lot of thought into this, and he wasn't done yet. "I've been trying to think of a way to make the blades extend from the wrist with a mechanism or something, so that way I wouldn't have to worry about trying to pull them out in the middle of a fight." He'd seen the way his mother's fight with that pirate woman had gone and reflected on it a lot. One thing he'd thought about was how Manea had to turn away to draw her dagger and stab the wolf and how it had left her exposed. If he could mitigate that, he would be even more deadly in a fight or on a hunt.

WC: 329
Total: 1,646 / 1500

"Saracyn Mendacium"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.