Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-28-2022, 12:44 AM
Lia’s expression smoothed into a warm smile at Briar’s sounds of comfort. She let the sounds lead her to where Briar needed it the most. Working the warm wax through her coat carefully. She would need to take Briar for a bath with special soaps to bring the oil out after. A third, and final sort of massage.

She let up for a moment, and then the next thing she knew Briar was pulling her onto Lia’s small bed. She stifled a surprised laugh, offering no protest. Falling back on the larger women's coat. She sighed softly, closing her eyes for a moment. She missed those nights in their shared little den more than she could say. There was something comfortable, and right about being around Briar.

Briar squeezed her, as she admitted to caring about Lia. the small handmaid's heart rate picked up. She could feel it thrumming beneath the surface, weary about where this conversation could go. Briar meant so much to her, the idea of being dismissed from her side… it hurt. Your my best friend Lia closed her eyes again, taking a soft breath. “Your mine, too” she said. Well pushing the limits of what a handmaiden could call their Master. But Briar was… she was Briar. “I think I would like that. A lot” she said, almost shyly. She had never had intimacy where she was the focus before.

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]