An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
01-28-2022, 08:09 AM

She suggested the world might be a better place with more wolves like him in it, and he gave a small nod. Truthfully the beauty of the world was that there were so many different kinds of wolves in it, and he wasn't sure it'd be half as beautiful if they were all just like him - but maybe if everyone learned some humility and grace the world might be a brighter place overall. He wasn't totally sure. "And I am thankful as well, Fern," he agreed with a gentle smile as he twisted around to regard her for a long moment before returning his attention to the sky. There were few wolves he didn't remember well; they were all pieces of his journey, stars that filled his sky and though some faded they never disappeared completely.

He stayed there with his nose pressed to her shoulder for a long moment, recognizing her raw emotions and wanting to support her through them rather than dismiss them. "I know that feeling well. I came here long before the long night and I was fortunate enough to not get sick, but..." His voice trailed off and he gave himself a moment to steady himself. He hadn't suffered as some had but it had still been a period of darkness for them all, both literally and metaphorically.

"I was unwell when I first came to The Hallows, too. I'd broken a leg and couldn't really get by without help. Asking for help isn't something I'm good at," Sota admitted with a small laugh. It wasn't that he was necessarily too proud, but independence had been ingrained in him since birth. Those who could not help themselves had been left behind in his youth. "But I asked, and Resin let me stay. I promised to repay my debt for her kindness, everyone's kindness, and I just.. never left." He'd found a permanent home he hadn't imagined he ever would, but once the pieces clicked into place he wondered how he hadn't found these wolves sooner.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!