An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-28-2022, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 08:58 PM by Duchess. Edited 2 times in total.)

If he was having doubts, Duchess didn't see it. But she didn't want to anyway. He wasn't rejecting her thus far and she wouldn't have even considered that he would back down from her advances now. There was still time for Artorias to turn back if he chose to, but Duchess was really completely at his mercy whether he knew it or not. He didn't know anything of the mental state she was in or why, only noticing her tension at the mention of the band in the beginning of their encounter. There was no way for him to know what had happened to her, or the trail of men she was forming along her path.

Without wanting to break their muzzles and tongues, she carefully moved to his side after he laid down, A paw raising still to his shoulder hoping that when she laid down beside him he would roll over onto his side. With her own shoulder against the stone, her forelegs went to wrap around his neck as she continued the deep kisses she desired and he gave her. Hidden in the back of her mind were the memories of her early days with Indigo, but she wouldn't unearth the thoughts here with Artorias. Only if he had rolled on his side like she expected him to, she would want to lock her back legs around the more sensitive areas of his belly and ribs. She very reluctantly pulled her mouth from his but didn't go far, lingering as if she could steal his lips again had she not opened her mouth. Her eyes fluttered up at his face with a paw gently driving down the line of his strong shoulder, "Am I tempting you?" She asked in a huffed breath, thinking that she already had the confirmation but wanted to hear it. Artorais couldn't know the fragile cargo he was holding. "Do you want me?"

"Duchess"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.