size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-28-2022, 10:13 PM

As soon as he collapsed to the ground, Duchess was moving closer to him, sidling up along his side. Artorias felt one of her dainty paw slide up to his shoulder, applying gentle yet insistent pressure to urge him onto his side. The larger brute flopped to his side, his mouth still connected to hers in the deep kisses she refused to relinquish. Duchess' slender forelegs slipped up to wrap around his thickly corded neck, holding herself close to him and preventing him from pulling back. With him positioned on his side, he felt Duchess' body press up to his with her hind legs locking around his sensitive belly, just beneath his ribs. She was so small and slender, he was afraid of hurting her if he pushed her away too aggressively. But he had to stop. He couldn't allow Duchess to do these sorts of things with him, and she was approaching some very dangerous territory, and getting very close to certain parts of him she shouldn't have been.

Duchess' mouth left his and Artorias took a short gasp of breath, fire-kissed eyes blinking in rapid succession as he regained control of his faculties. Their muzzles hadn't parted more than an inch or two, and he could still feel her warm breath on his lips when she spoke in heavy breaths. Large azure paws came up to rest on Duchess' sides, just above her waist, though it couldn't be told whether he was holding her to him or keeping her at bay just yet. Those duo-toned eyes fluttered for him, pawing at his broad shoulders and chest while she asked if he wanted her. "Yes, you do," he began, his own voice husky with his shortened breath as well from having her tongue in his mouth, "and yes, I do." Gods, did she tempt him... But there was a pause, a hesitation. "But I can't, Duchess. I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you."

Briar and Bowen flashed in his mind. He couldn't betray their trust, and he didn't want to hurt Duchess by letting her do something they'd all end up regretting. Still, he couldn't force her off of him. She was such a small thing, what if he hurt her accidentally? He was significantly larger than her, keeping her held back shouldn't be difficult. But he didn't want to risk causing any harm to her either, no matter how suddenly their interactions had shifted.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.