size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
01-29-2022, 12:42 AM
Ricin sticks his nose in the lavender flower and deeply inhales its calming aroma. It carries him away, starting the blue boy adrift in an ocean of tranquility. For so long, sadness has been his constant companion, trying to rip his soul into pieces, to shatter what tenuous hold on life the boy has. However, since joining with Manea and her band things have been looking up for the brothers and the lighter pup has found more happier moments. Yet old, ingrained thoughts are hard to dismiss and, there are times he finds himself falling into old traps. But the flower gives him some small measure of comfort in this moment and so, Ricin floats away. The blue boy has grown tall, his long legs curled under him and his head bent down to smell the flower. A gentle breeze tosses his slightly elongated mane about before dropping it back on closed eyelids.

The world around him is gone, all that is left is Ricin and the lavender plant. Something strikes into his side and crimson eyes spring open. A memory lodges into his mind, sharp and jagged, causing the pup to pull back and shrink away. The strike had not hurt, more of a surprise then anything but he starts apologizing for being in the way. His ears do not hear the surprised yelp and terrified eyes do not see the young boy that tripped over him. Instead his mother is standing over him, kicking the pup for getting in her way. A constant stream of stream of apologies continue to be mumbled out, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be in the way. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”

Slowly the memory fades, the world refocusing and wide crimson eyes finally catch sight of the wolf that had hit him, a long fanged, maned wolf that doesn’t appear much older than himself. Ricin’s larger frame quakes and the pup remains on his belly, head laying on the grass in a submissive gesture. He must have done something very wrong for the golden maned wolf to hit him. Ricin’s voice is small and timid as he says, “I’m really sorry. Please don’t hit me again.”

"Ricin Dauner"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022