size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-29-2022, 01:37 AM

The meeting was going just as Chade had planned.  He knew Ry would love the cheetah friend also.  They could all go off exploring together and Swift would help him hunt! The way Ricin was curious about so much it just made sense he’d want to chat it up with the cat.  So when things took a new twist and Ry started avoiding a topic it was about as clear as night versus day that something was up.

Swift did perk up and look to Chade when Ricin mentioned the cat being hungry.  Chade looked thoughtfully to swift then back to his brother.  Childish joy had faded out to be replaced by somber thoughtfulness.  "yeah, Swift did tell me he was hungry.  I said we’d get food after I introduced you two.”  The statements were made slowly with a hint of unasked question in the tone.

Chade turned as if he was going to go, thinking on it as he had promised to help Swift get a meal.  With a sigh and groan he looked at Swift.  “Food, I promise.  Just one moment.”  Chade turned back and moved to stand straight in front of his brother, blocking off his view of the tree.  “Ry, what is it?”  No childish curiosity there, a blunt statement of wanting an answer.  “Whatevers pluckin at your innards get it up and we’ll deal with it.”  Just like they dealt with everything else, together.  Ry didn’t need to keep secrets from him if their was something wrong.

"Chade & Ricin"
[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]