size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
01-29-2022, 10:30 AM
Siren would never grow tired of Dalila’s touch, the way she almost instinctively ran her claws through her fur, the way she parted her braids and caressed the skin beneath sent shivers over her spine. With their rough patch behind them Siren could feel nothing but love and adoration for the woman she shared her life with. The one who knew her deepest darkest secrets within her heart, she knew Siren inside and out better than anyone else. Dal shared her sentiments without hesitation, neither had much idea of what they would do without the other. Siren had a taste and she never wanted to know life without Dalila ever again.

The tiny queen leaned into Dal’s soft paw as she sweetly kissed the end of her nose. Siren had almost forgotten about soothing Dal’s woes, though it seemed like the headache had become a second thought to their cuddling as Dalila admitted her reluctance to let go of her. Siren giggled girlishly and held a little tighter to the woman in her arms. Siren did want to alleviate her lover’s pain, and Dal did eventually loosen her grasp.

Reluctantly Siren lifted herself from the bed and Dalila’s grasp to gather up her herbs and supplies to make her dear Dal medicine to help her. As she worked the other queen spoke to her softly. Siren lifted abrow curiously and looked over to where Dalila spoke generously, wanting to offer her the world. Siren offered her a look of absolute love as she finished grinding the plants and creating a tea.

She placed the beverage on the nightstand and swiftly returned to Dalila’s side as she considered the words that she told her. Honestly Siren had almost everything she had ever wanted. A beautiful garden and an apothecary, a wonderful woman to share her bed with, and a caring King who provided and protected all of them. "I’m living my dream.” She returned softly, kissing Dalila’s cheek. "I just want you to keep on loving me.” She smiled brightly, the emotion reaching her dual toned eyes as they sparkled for Dalila. Siren only barely held herself back to let Dal drink her tea instead of stealing the passionate kiss she so desperately desired.

"Speech"