size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Dream Weaver1KThe Ooze Participant
01-29-2022, 01:57 PM

As he was getting up and shaking out his fur he heard a tumble of words from the wolf he accidentally tripped over, apologizing to him for being in the way. His brows pulled together with confusion as he turned to face the other boy, but quickly realized with how the other's ruby eyes weren't quite focused on him, at least not at first. He didn't know what was going on in the stranger's head, but it really had nothing to do about being tripped over. Maybe that's what had triggered it, but he didn't feel like this boy was really apologizing to him. He didn't think they were really all that different in age, at least from what he could tell, but he did think that the blue-hued pup was younger than him even though the younger boy was probably taller than him. He knew from experience though that age didn't really really mean anything when it came to how much trauma someone had gone though.

"Hey, it's alright," he said with a frown as the other boy practically begged to not be hit again. Arcturus settled down onto his stomach across from him, hoping maybe that would make him less intimidating—even though he never really felt all that intimidating anyway. He supposed his fangs and mane made him look bigger and scarier than he really was. "I'm not gonna hit you. I'm sorry for tripping over you, I wasn't paying attention." He tried to give the other boy a moment to collect himself and calm down before he added, "I'm Arcturus. Are you okay? What's your name?"

"Arcturus Fatalis"