size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
01-30-2022, 04:48 AM
Cy peered curiously at the healer as she hurried about, pulling together the materials for a splint. The wraith took some interest in the process-- it was all so strange to her. Healers did their work and had ways that she'd never really know or understand. They were an odd bunch, but most of them seemed to have good hearts. This one was taking time out of her day to bail Cy out of a rough situation, and really, she had to be grateful. "You're the one doing me a favor," she spoke, eyebrows raised. "You have nothing to apologize for." It was a lesson that she'd been taught as a young child, and one that she hoped Inoki would take to heart.

The woman returned, bringing the pieces of the splint. Her gaze was curious, taking in the process as Inoki went about it. "I'll do my best." Cy offered a smile and her swollen ankle, prepared to grit her teeth. It wasn't going to be comfortable, but she'd get over it. Cyanide had been through worse, right? Yeah. Something like that. And it would offer her reasonable stability and support while it healed... so she'd get over it. The wraith had to pretend to be tough, even if she didn't feel tough like this.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY
[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]