size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
01-30-2022, 09:28 PM
Ricin wiggles his nose up in deep concentration, the tree is just so... tree-ish. Heart hammers against his ribs as Chade speaks to Swift, speaking of getting the cat food. Relief begins to spread through the lighter brother at the prospect of getting away from the difficult conversation. Yet, the rock of guilt in the light boy’s stomach stops the spreading feeling and weighs the pup down. So, as his brother turns away from him, the lighter pup finds panic start to overwhelm him. The prospect of keeping secrets from Chade eating Ricin from the inside out. He has to share the deep dark secret with his brother… he has to.

Still, he does not call to Chade as his brother turns away from him, guilt, doubt, and unspeakable fear rotting Ricin to the spot. He is going to die or bust if he doesn’t tell his brother the festering secret he has been keeping. Chade’s sigh breaks the silence and true relief floods the lighter boy. He is grateful Chade can read him so well, knows when to push Ricin to spill and when to let him hide. The darker form of his brother steps between the tree and his gaze and Ricin does not shift his focus away. He meets his brother’s eyes and exhales slowly once Chade is done talking.

Emotions run rampant for a moment in the lighter brother, worry being the most prominent and even spills over to touch his features. Ricin swallows as the words seem to lodge in his throat. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, the lighter boy begins, “There is something I haven’t told you Ny. Well… actually there are two things.” His brain wants him to run away, to pretend this conversation is not happening. However, he doesn’t flee, instead he continues to push through the painful conversation, “I… know what did you for me Ny. I know I wouldn’t be standing here if it wasn’t for you. I… saw you trip her. I saw you sacrifice her so I could live.”

A rollercoaster of emotions rages through Ricin and he knows that if he doesn’t get the rest out right this second, he never will. The lighter boy blurts out, “I know you didn’t want me to see but I did and I am grateful Ny! I have been feeling guilty about it, especially because I kept getting into trouble and thought you might be second guessing your choice. I had to tell someone Ny. I… had to.” The lighter brother bites the inside of his cheek as he waits for Chade’s reaction.

"Speech"