size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-30-2022, 09:31 PM

Avacyn gave Saracyn a disapproving glance when he laughed at the idea of finding Chimera's children even though he had instructed them to. "You don't know that they're all babies. I doubt that he would have told us to look for them if they were," she reminded him with an eye roll of her own. Sure, maybe they were babies, but they wouldn't know that until they found them. She didn't want their parents and the alpha hosting them to find them later and not have anything to show for it. In true Saracyn fashion though he wasn't phased and instead suggested they go snooping around the estate to find something cool. She scoffed softly and gave a shake of her head, watching as he sauntered up to one of the doors and slid it open. She sighed as he looked back at her with a look asking if she was coming and she just rolled her eyes and turned away, intending to go back to searching the grounds themselves and looking for interesting scents, but the sound of her brother getting hit made her stop and her head whipped back to look and see what was going on.

Her obsidian gaze landed on a smaller girl practically holding her brother at knife point, questioning him on why he was in their home, after apparently punching him in the nose or something similar. It was impossible to keep the little smirk that pulled at her lips as a thought of 'I told you so' crossed her mind, but she kept herself from chuckling at least as she padded up behind Saracyn, coming up beside him to address the girl that she had a feeling was one of the children Chimera had directed them to. She held up a feline paw almost as if to say 'we come in peace' as she said, "Sorry for intruding. Our parents are having a meeting with Chimera and he directed us here and told us to find his children." Putting down her paw she added, "Would you happen to be his daughter? I'm Avacyn Mendacium, this is my brother Saracyn."

"Avacyn Mendacium"