An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-30-2022, 10:01 PM

Manea slowed to a stop as well, following Relm's lead as the vibrantly colored woman stopped and turned to look at her, confirming they could talk. She offered Relm a small smile as she settled back onto her haunches. "Thank you. I know we haven't had much of a chance to get to know each other since Alastor brought you to us and with what happened with Alastor I wanted to make sure you were doing alright." It was a strange situation to have to address for both of them, but it would be better in the end to clear the air so there wouldn't be any lingering strangeness. Even beyond that, she wanted to be familiar with who was living in her pack and thus far she knew very little about the younger woman and there was really only one way to resolve that.

"I also wanted to get your side of what happened. I can only piece together so much from what fragmented things Alastor has told me. It would be good to hear it from someone who wasn't completely insane and out of their minds when it happened." There was no real apologizing for her husband's actions nor was there any excuses to be made. He was what he was and for better or worse he was hers. She had given him her forgiveness and warning already, but she was still having a hard time piecing together where Relm fit into all of this beyond the fact that it was her father that she had seen ripped to pieces.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny