Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-30-2022, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2022, 11:23 AM by Relm. Edited 1 time in total.)

Manea started off with something about socializing, getting to know her or something dumb Relm couldn’t really be bothered with. That was fine though she supposed, no reason to put a stick up her own butt. "I’m fine." She spoke quietly without much emotion but refrained from looking at Manea. She tried to act like what happened actually didn’t, even while alone in her own den or thoughts. It was easier that way maybe.

But when Manea brought it up further, asking for more clarification, Relm held her breath in a tightened jaw. She didn’t stop her forward steps on the patrol though, she just found the hidden tension between her and Manea stronger now. She was clearly uncomfortable, maybe at least a sign that she hadn’t desired to tempt Alastor again, not that she really could. It took her a moment before she spoke, her words blunt but not shouted. She just wanted to get the topic out of the way and over with. Hopefully enough that Manea wouldn’t bug her about again. "It was pretty much all there. He killed my dad, asked me to leave, and then you showed up."

"Relm"