Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-31-2022, 12:16 AM
The Warlord placed the last stack of smoked meat on the shelf and paused. Tilting his head as he listened to the howl. It floated through the open door, muffled by the walls of the cellar. He backed out, wiping his paws on the grass and closing the hatch behind him.

He didn’t get many callers at the borders these days, but with thoughts of Fireside and the Pirates on his mind, he made quick work to the border. Finding a familiar purple wolf waiting for him there. His neutral expression smoothed into a smile. She might not have won, but she had stood up to Sparrow, and hadn’t been afraid to throw her weight around. By the scent of her now, she approached him as a pack leader. She must have found the way to make her dream work, good on her.

He nodded his head to the Alpha. “Hello Manea, I don’t believe we were properly introduced the last time. I’m Sirius Fatalis, the Warlord of Armada. I see you’ve achieved what you’ve set out. Manea, of the…?” He quirked an eyebrow, letting the new leader introduce herself. New title and all.

"Speech"