An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-31-2022, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 12:35 AM by Manea. Edited 1 time in total.)

Manea waited patiently by the border, her aqua gaze drifting across the plain of swaying grasses. Luckily she wasn't kept waiting long and soon she saw the dark form of Sirius walking toward her. A little grin pulled at her lips when she saw him, relaxing a bit while she remained at the border for him to reach her. She had only seen the man once, but he had certainly made a good impression on her husband at least and she trusted his judgement on others highly. She didn't get a chance to talk to the sabered man herself that day—there had been far too much going on and in her defeat she hadn't exactly been in the most talkative of moods—but she remembered him none of the less.

She gave a nod of her head to him in return, a easy smile lingering on her lips while he spoke and properly introduced himself. "Genetrix of Elysium," she told him, her smile widening into more of a proud grin as she told him the title she had come up with for herself. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Sirius. My apologies for not having Alastor with me this time. We're traveling with the rest of our pack from Auster to Alias Island to set up our permanent home so he's currently with the others making sure our children don't cause too much trouble." Despite the fact that Avacyn and Saracyn were just a few months shy of a year old now, their visit in Fenmyre had proven that Saracyn at the very least could certainly find himself some trouble wherever he went so she didn't want the boy on his own until they were properly on the island again.

"I figured I might as well take advantage of the chance to reintroduce myself and our pack while we were in your neck of the woods," she added. "It's been a... long road to get here to say the least, but something that's even more sweet to finally have after the tribulation it took."

"Manea Mendacium"