An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-31-2022, 01:02 AM

Manea chuckled softly when he mentioned how there was sure to be plenty of work ahead of her in setting up the pack. "No doubt about that." She did at least have the benefit of having the band to build off of so it didn't feel quite like she was starting from scratch. The only trouble really came from putting her family into a more formal structure and having to not only be their cousin and matriarch, but now also their alpha. It was a shift in dynamic for them all, but she was lucky in the fact that she had wolves like Poe and Ara behind her that seemed more than willing to support her when needed and were mostly along for the ride.

Sirius moved on to some more important matters when it came to pack relations, asking her about Elysium and what they stood for. "I fully intended to start the pack purely for my family so that we can have a place to live our lives how we want to live them without the scrutiny of others that might not agree with our beliefs," she told him honestly, her expression growing thoughtful. "But after I began traveling with them as a band and I began collecting others into our group... wolves that had no where else to go, pups without parents, some that just needed a bit of support and a family..." She shrugged a little with a little smile. "Now it's mostly just become a safe haven for anyone that we consider family—blood or otherwise."

When she began this journey she had certainly never considered herself someone that could find a soft spot in her heart for anyone outside of her blood relatives and even then there was just a select group of them that she held close. Finding love, becoming a mother, seeing wolves in the world that were put in positions beyond their control, it had all shaped and softened her in a way that didn't feel weakening. If anything it just made her more conscious of the world around her and made her consider things differently.

"Manea Mendacium"