An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-31-2022, 02:12 AM

Manea listened with interest as Sirius explained the pack of the past that had caused their own demise in the end and their belief of coming from a fallen god that seemingly gave them the "right" to rule over all other wolves. She scoffed softly at the idea that they all might have been slaves to these wolves eventually if they hadn't found themselves tumbling into a volcano—something that she was sure had an interesting story behind it as well, but she refrained from asking for more details. "They sound like they were foolish and elitist—to put it kindly," she replied with a slight smirk. "I will not lie and say that I've never felt that the gifts we've been given maybe give us an advantage or a strength that others might not have, but that does not make me feel like we are necessarily better than those that don't have these gifts. I use these these tools to protect and feed my family and my loved ones so that they can continue on and do the same. What they were doing on behalf of their 'god' was..."

She stopped herself from what she might have said with a soft chuckle, deciding she ought to stop before she accidentally dug herself into a hole of some kind. "I'm sure you understand," with a motion of her tiger-like paw to his saber fangs and his paws that were hiding his feline claws. She had gotten good at spotting gifts in others, even ones that were less noticeable from a glance like his claws, and she gave him an appreciative look. "These things along with your height and your build make you a formidable opponent in battle even without extensive training—which I'm sure you've had as well as someone who titled himself a Warlord. They're things I'm sure you've passed on to your children that they now make use of in the same way if I had to guess." She smiled knowingly and added, "I appreciate and praise gifts and strengths in others... not fear or combat them."

"Manea Mendacium"