size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
01-31-2022, 07:41 AM

When Oki raised his paw to shoo away her concerns, Celeste's face blanched. "I'll teach her our native tongue so she can talk shit to you," she rumbled in common tongue under her breath as her aqua eyes cast a glance toward both Oki and the other girl. As her words died under his breath, the sound of paw steps upon the ground attracted her attention to the midnight woman that approached. She could feel the assessing gaze of the head lady in charge roving over both of them and she felt suddenly a bit self-conscious. What a way to first be introduced to someone of power.

While Oki complimented his mother and spouted that they were damsels in distress, her eyes did a little roll. She was only in distress because her damn fur had fallen out. Otherwise, she most certainly was capable of taking care of herself. After he had stated that they wanted to join Ashen, her eyes moved back over to Venom while she waited for her nerves to calm down. Stepping forward so that she was more aligned with Oki, Celeste dipped her head respectfully. "Kuroki may be forgetting some manners. I am Celeste and though I am indisposed currently, I can assure that I could be helpful with the pack if need be," her tone is confident as her chin lifts back up. While she may be the smallest of the bunch, there was nothing cowardly about her.