Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-31-2022, 08:17 AM

They seemed to be in the same... mindsets. Both Alastor and Relm were here at the lake pondering what they saw in their reflections in the midst of the less than recent events between them. Relm had changed so much over the last season or so, most likely from her adolescence. Not that she was actively out looking for a mate or someone to bed with, in fact that was the least on her mind. Not until the opportunities were present. And she couldn't help but wonder if something was wrong with her for not enjoying what the men had been doing with her, including Alastor.

From her functioning left side, she noticed as Alastor came to view from around the lake. She had glanced at him before awkwardly shooting her head back forward, an easy response as to her avoidance over the last weeks or so. Her eyes flicked around nervously hoping he wouldn't notice her, but instead of just waiting out and expecting him to keep moving on back to the dens, her paws slipped forward into the waters of the lake. She figured he'd take the path back to the main areas, avoid the waters. But as she fell deeper into the water she let out a yelp-snarl when the waters went above on her back on her still healing wounds.

"Speech"