Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
01-31-2022, 08:51 AM

Being the docile and shy-natured girl that she was, Audra was content to wait patiently until the man finished. His stilted speech was apparent and a bit of her wished she could speak his native tongue. It would only make it easier on him, but unfortunately, she wasn't versed in anything but the common tongue. Her head tilted gently to the side as she noticed his inquisitive and concerned stare. Was there possibly something wrong with her? Figuring it was probably due to the lack of eyesight she held, her own vision peered to either side to spy the clumps of trees far off on either side of the wall.

When he offered her food, her head shook lightly back and forth. "Wh-while Mack here w-would appre-appreciate a s-snack, I-I am okay," her lips turned up in a smile as she looked back up to the shadowed man on the wall. Stepping a few feet closer toward the towering construction of stone, she peered about curiously. "I w-wanted t-to explore m-more of the n-north now th-that it's warmer out," she mentioned as she wandered a bit around the wall with one ear slightly turned toward the male. Mack kept his distance, eyes never leaving the larger wolf just in case anything were to happen.

Taking a moment to look up to the man, Audra smiled again. "H-have you been here l-long?" She questions for some companionable conversation before continuing her slight exploration around the wall's base.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise