Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
01-31-2022, 07:17 PM
Ulric smiled when Lillith insisted that she did in fact want to go on the patrol with him and then gave her a curious look when she said there was something else that she wanted to tell him. "Oh really? Well, you can tell me all about it while we walk then." He lead the way out of the castle gates and past the walls, beginning the loop around the lands that surrounded the castle, falling into an easy pace with his daughter beside him. She might have agreed to go on the patrol with him, but that didn't mean he wouldn't take it easy on her all the same. He already planned quietly to only patrol the castle to give her a chance to speak before sending her back to bed. There was no reason to drag her all the way out across the plans as well.

They were quiet for a moment while Lillith seemed to gather her courage and when she did finally speak Ulric turned his curious silver gaze toward her. She admitted that she'd like to marry Romulus one day and when he saw the smile lingering on her lips he knew she meant it. He chuckled softly and replied, "Of course you do, my darling. I'm not surprised at all." It had honestly become a question of when instead of if at this point in his mind, but he appreciated that she still told him anyway. Sobering a little bit he added, "Marriages are a serious commitment and I hope that both of you take that decision seriously, but as long as you do and you truly love him enough to spend the rest of your life with him then I support you." He gave her another smile as they walked, leaning his head down to gently kiss her cheek. "And he better be a good husband to you or he'll be answering to me about it."

"Speech"