An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-31-2022, 09:41 PM
Bowen was quiet and didn't say much, but that just fell in line with the difficulty she had kind of expected with trying to communicate with the other woman. She wasn't sure how to make any kind of breakthrough with her, but she wanted to try for Artorias. A nod and a shrug was as good a response as any she supposed to her offer of training so she smiled slightly and turned to lead the way to the training rings once Bowen had gotten to her paws. She tried not to think too much about Bowen's tail that was now also equally as long and flowing as her own and how Artorias had reacted to her tail when he saw it for the first time the night she arrived. She tried not to think about how he might have reacted the same way to Bowen's surprising chance, but it was hard. All the things he told her about how amazing it was and how beautiful she was, thinking that he could have had the same moment with Bowen... It was difficult to keep the jealousy she had temped down from coming back, especially when stuff like this happened.

She took a breath and did her best to brush it off as she reached the training area, turning to face Bowen and giving the other girl a moment to get in place. "Alright! So... Fighting," she began with a sigh, bringing another smile onto her lips. "I guess we can just start with the basics, huh? If there's anything I start going over that you already know you can just stop me and we'll move on, okay?" She started getting into a defensive stance as an example as she explained what she was doing as well. "For you since you're going to be smaller and lighter than a lot of your opponents you can really focus on dodging and wearing them that way. So keeping a hard, sturdy stance probably won't benefit you as much as it would someone else. Instead, just focus on keeping yourself a small, fast target. Keep your knees bent a little bit, focus on keeping your paws steady under you and then just tuck as much stuff out of the way to keep it from a target like your ears, narrow your eyes, bunch up your scruff. All of the usual things."

"Briar Fatalis"