An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-01-2022, 02:05 AM

Fern feels the determination rolling off Laeta as they tackle each step and the gray girl continues smiling encouragingly at the smaller wolf. When snow tipped paws touch the foyer, the gray girl almost abandons her spot at Laeta’s side to do a happy dance. Fern feels so much joy and enthusiasm for Laeta and this monumental task that she has conquered. The gray girl cannot contain all of excitement and ocean-hued eyes sparkle with fulfillment. There are no words that can explain how happy this moment is for the girl and so, she smiles brightly at the Laeta and Mel. She beams with joy because Laeta had done the seemingly impossible! And , because Fern had been able to witness it! As they stand in the foyer, Mel and Fern acting as Laeta’s brace, the girl notices that Laeta gives a weak, happy tail wag and her smile grows. Fern’s tail gives an answering wag as she throws the monochrome wolf a wink.

Mel releases the lady’s scruff and smiles, speaking jubilantly while trying not to cry. Then, Laeta turns to her and offers Fern’s her thanks. The smile the girl wears, turns into a sheepish grin as she says, “You did all the hard work Laeta. Thank you for letting me experience this amazing moment.” The gray girl moves her muzzle toward Laeta’s forehead and aims to give the woman a small lick in an attempt to show her happiness and support. Puff speaks and Laeta thanks her too, which makes Fern give into the laugh that she had been trying to hold back. The overwhelming joy she has been feeling, spills over and bounces off the walls around them. When she is done, Fern turns her ocean colored eyes to capture Laeta’s ruby gaze. She says, “Well Laeta, you did it! I think you have earned yourself a ride out into the gardens. The food I had Puff order should be arriving at the spot right about now.”

Giving the triumphant wolf a gently shoulder bump and wink, Fern lowers her body to the floor and offers her frame to Laeta. The small stoat scrambles off Fern’s back to give the wolf plenty of room. As she moves to pass Laeta, Puff stops and pats Laeta’s paw and says, “You did great too!” The stoat gives a wink and leans up toward Laeta as if to tell her a secret. Softly, Puff says, “I made sure to order something extra special for you. Better hurry before the birds get it.” With that, the stoat moves out of the way and smiles.

"Fern" | "Puff"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.