An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-02-2022, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2022, 01:38 AM by Manea. Edited 2 times in total.)

Manea followed behind Chimera alongside Alastor as the Fenmyre king brought them into the island, her aqua gaze looking through the tropical jungle curiously. It was a very pretty locale to visit, but she didn't think that they could live permanently in this kind of climate—especially not with Alastor's new long, fluffy fur. He already had a naturally thick coat to begin with, but now he most certainly would want a cooler, drier climate than this. They didn't walk too far before Chimera brought them to a gazebo at the edge of the forest that over looked the shore and she looked around appreciatively as she followed him in and settled on the floor on other side of the gazebo across from him. Yes, she could see herself coming back to visit from time to time, but their island in the north east would better suit them for a permanent home.

She gave a nod when he mentioned that they seemed to have faired well though the Long Night, giving a glance to Alastor with a small smile at the corners of her lips. Some of them were more effected by it than others—Alastor being one of them—but they had made it to the other side in one piece. "Yes, we were lucky that only Alastor and Avacyn were affected by the strange illnesses that went around, but it's never easy seeing my family suffer regardless." She turned her full attention back to Chimera and added, "I hope you and yours faired just as well." She had gotten the sense during her travels and conversations that the endless night had affected everyone slightly differently and she hoped that Chimera and his family hadn't struggled with it too much.

When the King opened the discussion to the mention of business she nodded again, giving a small smile. "Well, as you know, my plans to claim a pack for my own fell through unexpectedly, but since then I have led a band made up of my family and followers. I've decided to build my own pack from that at some point in the hopefully not to distant future and claim an island to the north east." Her tail curled neatly around her haunches while she spoke, speaking easily and confidently. "I don't want to go as far as to ask for an alliance from you before we truly get to know each other and I have my pack set up in earnest, but I did want to at least see about a friendship and perhaps a chance to build the skills of both of our wolves." She gave Chimera a curious look, wondering what he would think of the idea. "I'd like to hold a raid on your pack to give my wolves a chance to face some real fights. Many of them have only been nomads or are still fairly novice at fighting so it would be good to get some experience under their paws before we formally form our pack."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny