size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
02-02-2022, 02:50 AM

Cináed was surprised to say the least when the Elysium man he had defeated first during the raid sought him out during Fenmyre's victory dinner following the raid, but the black and red man was very charismatic and interesting to talk to so he didn't mind. He enjoyed meeting others from different walks of life and seeing how their personalities were different from the other wolves he had met. He was curious and perhaps even a bit suspicious when the darker man mentioned some kind of prize and started talking him into going back to their camp for a bit while the others continued on with the feast, but he peaked his curiosity if nothing else so he figured he'd go along with it for now just to see where it went.

He glanced over to the Elysium male when he questioned him on his name, mentioning how it might seem rude to not say a word during their fight. He grinned and gave a shrug in response, replying, "Well, when I have an opponent as imposing as you I suppose I just had all my focus on the fighting instead of sparkling conversation," He chuckled with a smirk and added, "I'm Cináed. A pleasure to me you...?" He trailed off with a curious look of his own, letting him fill in his name in response.

Cináed