An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
02-02-2022, 04:08 PM
Her claws clicked carefully on the stone surface below her, and it seemed her company inside the caverns had heard her presence before she stumbled on him. The trail she was on started to narrow, and she paused momentarily as she heard the male's voice ahead of her. She couldn't see anything down here but she knew the brute had to have been close by and maybe just on the straight path she was taking.

She didn't say a word at first, still those quiet steps in her trail as she grew closer to him. She couldn't help the hidden smile on her lips though in the darkness as she was eager to face him. Maybe he thought she was someone ready to challenge him in the pitch black cave, or maybe he thought she didn't exist at all.

Unless he had sensed her presence from the clicking of her claws growing closer to him, she would have run into him by her paws reaching out in front of her, her own paw tapping onto his leg probably somewhere below the knee given their size differences. It was a bit startling, but she didn't turn tail and run. Instead, went to continue his previous threat. "I don't have a problem with that. Do you?" Her tones were quiet in the echoing tunnels. With her shoulder against a stone wall, she went to move past the large brute by rubbing her side up against his as if she didn't have any space to get by, she was probably exaggerating. "I don't suppose you've found anything exciting in these tunnels?" She went to turn back around inside the tunnel with the brute, facing either him or his rump. But still she couldn't make out a thing about him. She hoped he would move on and maybe they would find something or at least a way out.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.