size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-02-2022, 08:41 PM

Bowen's tongue flicked over her busted lip and she winced, making a little sound of pain, but not in a whining sort of way. A she fiddled with her slip lip, she listened to what Briar had to say. It was good to know that the larger fae also felt jealousy. At least it was common ground to work off of. Just like Briar, Bowen had wanted to build some sort of relationship with her brother's woman, but it was difficult. She hadn't known where to start, so she simply hadn't started anywhere. Now that Briar had taken the first step, things seemed... easier.

As Briar mentioned them not hating each other, Bowen lifted her head off of the ground, staring at the antlered fae. "You think I hate you?" One russet marked brow arched and she gave a little huffing chuckle. "I don't hate you at all, Briar." Her tail thumped on the ground once, twice. "I hate the feelings that I sometimes associate with you, but I don't hate you." Bowen hated the jealousy, but mostly she hated the loneliness. There were times when she craved nothing more than to be wrapped up in the arms of Artorias, but she couldn't because Briar was there. And it wasn't Briar's fault, honestly. It was just so very hard to disconnect those feelings from the woman.

When Briar asked if she should keep avoiding her, Bowen scoffed. "It hasn't fixed anything so far, has it?" They'd been avoiding each other and it just bred more jealousy and negative feelings. "I think we need to do the opposite. Spend more time getting to know one another. Maybe spend some time with Artorias together, the three of us. I don't know..." She was just throwing out ideas. Maybe seeing each other with the man that they loved would help to ease some of the feelings within them. Or maybe it would make them worse. Who knew?

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]