An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
02-02-2022, 10:36 PM
Confusion painted her features again when Bowen questioned her thinking that she hated her and Briar just gave an exasperated chuckle with a little shake of her head. "Well... What am I supposed to think when you avoid me all the time and then only want to fight me when I do come try to do something with you?" She shrugged and added, "But I can agree with hating the feelings I associate with you too." That much at least she could understand and sympathize with. She didn't want to feel this way about Bowen, but for the longest time she thought that Bowen just hated her for being with Artorias so it was just a lost cause to try to feel any differently. Now that she knew that wasn't the case... maybe they could work on getting to the root of this jealousy and frustration and try weeding it out so they could move on to other things.

She was a bit surprised when Bowen suggested that they do stuff together or maybe even with Artorias as well instead of avoiding one another, but she had been surprised about everything in this whole interaction so maybe she should have been expecting Bowen to give her a curve ball. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to spend time with Bowen and Artorias together or how she might feel seeing Artorias being affectionate with her, but it was something that would be beneficial to all three of them if she could figure out how to do it. Then at least that would open up the possibility of going places together or spending time together where the other wouldn't be left out and left to simmer in their emotions. "Yeah... Yeah, I'd like that," she agreed with a little smile, her tail brushing against he ground gently. She wanted to figure this out not just for Artorias, but for both of them too. It wasn't doing any of them any favors to feel this resentment and jealousy.

Briar looked to Bowen's lip again where it was still dripping a little blood and her ear flicked with guilt again. She sighed softly and got up, padding closer so she could take a better look. "Come on, we should get something on your lip," she told her with a little smile. She nodded toward the castle and waited for Bowen to get up before starting to walk into the castle with her. "I might have flunked out of being a healer, but I do remember a few basics for combat purposes." She gave her a glance with a little smirk, adding, "Even if the combat is a busted lip from your lovers girlfriend." She chuckled a little as they walked into the infirmary, walking over to where the herbs were kept to pull out a jar of yarrow poultice and horsetail. "Might want to get Gwyn to do a better job of it later, but at least for now we can get it to stop bleeding and hopefully not bother you so much."

With her supplies gathered she sat down in front of Bowen, scooping a bit of the yarrow paste out with her claw. With her other paw she gently held Bowen's jaw to tilt her head up so that she could better see her lip. She leaned in a bit so she could very carefully paint on the yarrow with the back of her claw, beginning to mend what she had caused with the same tools. "Just gotta let that sit for a moment before we put the horsetail on," she said as she leaned back, smiling as she lowered her paws. "What do you think we could do together with Artorias?" she asked as she looked down at the herbs in front of her, starting to cut apart a piece of the horsetail to get to the sticky goo in the middle.

"Briar Fatalis"