size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-03-2022, 02:28 AM

Artorias hadn't been sure what to expect from Gwynevere's reactions when he presented her with the gifts. Part of him wondered if she would just accept them to be gracious, but if his words and sentiments would go unheeded. He didn't know much about mental and emotional trauma or how to help, so he was just doing the best he could to try and make her feel some of that confidence and innocence she'd once had. Back before they had a psychopathic brother trying to kill them, back before their mother's brutal death and the icy winter, back before they'd been forced to grow up far too soon. Back to sunny innocent days as puppies roaming around the autumnal forest surrounding the falls, chasing falling leaves and playing on the hills, snuggling in their familial den at night, or the little basic healing lesson she'd given him way back by the springs. He wanted to give Gwyn a piece of that past back and revitalize a part of her he prayed wasn't dead yet.

When his sister touched the brooch then looked up to him with tears spilling heavily down her cheeks, Artorias panicked for a moment, afraid that he'd upset her. But when he felt Gwyn all but throw herself into a hug, his fears were instantly dispelled. He wrapped his forelegs around her back, holding her tight in his embrace against his form with her face in his fluffy chest so she could sob into him. Gentle paws stroked along her back, comforting her and letting her sob out all the pain and sorrow and fear she held within her. He didn't know how long his sister had been keeping these feelings bottled up, all he knew was she needed to let them out. Gwyn thanked him amidst her quivering sobs and Artorias just quietly shushed her. "You're welcome, Gwyn. You're so strong, you deserve to remember it always. You're my sister, Gwyn, and I love you. I'll always be here for you." He leaned down and planted a gentle kiss between Gwynevere's ears, just holding her for as long as she needed.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.