gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-03-2022, 02:26 AM

While he had been stalking past Relm trying to avoid her gaze, he saw the girl notice him before awkwardly turning her head away from him. Alastor's jaw clenched and he pursed his lips into a fine line, turning his head away as well while he trued to hurry past her and be on his way. They didn't need to interact or say anything to one another. What would he even say to her after what went down? "Hey, Relm! Sorry I fucked you like an animal and tried to put my babies in you! It was kind of your fault for not listening to me though!" Yeeeeah, he couldn't see that going well. Best to just let it be and ignore one another unless they had to interact with one another, or at least wait until she was out of her heat season.

It was as if life had different plans for the two wolves, however, as the next thing Alastor knew, he heard Relm yelping followed by a splash of water. He spun on his heels, spotting the pink wolf tumbling into the lake. He heaved a sigh and hurried back over to the shore to make sure she was okay, skidding on the pebbly beach as he trudged into the water after her. "Are you all right?" he asked in curt tones while he gently nudged her side to get her back to her paws and out of the lake. He didn't want to look at the claw wounds on her back. He didn't want to see the fang marks on the back of her neck. He didn't want to think about how he knew what she felt like inside or smelled like or tasted like. He just wanted to make sure she was fine and be off.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.