size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
02-03-2022, 02:29 AM

Cináed was a bit mesmerized by the way Irilyth's fur felt under his paw as he lightly traced over her chest and the upper part of her stomach, his gaze pulled away from her face as he glanced down to let his eyes follow the path of his paw, sneaking little, uncertain glances further down her body. It made his face flush suddenly having so much access to a woman like this, seeing more than he had ever seen of a wolf, and it was why he missed the change on her expression when she suddenly realized the game he had been playing. He froze when she called him out, asking him about the fact that he had never done this before in a way that made it more like a statement. His ears flicked back and he hesitated for a moment with his paw lingering on her stomach before he managed to pull his gaze back up to her raspberry eyes.

"I, um... Well, I..." he stumbled for a moment, scrambling to try and think of anything that might explain himself, before he finally just sighed and pulled his paw away from her as he glanced away. "No, I uh... No, I haven't." He shifted uncertainly, wondering if maybe he should get up and move away or stay where he was. He was enjoying the feeling of her and having her against him like this, but he absolutely had no idea what he was doing or even how to proceed. He hadn't exactly had any kind of "talk" about this kind of stuff with his father like some boys might have. "I can just go," he offered, "If you want to just... ya know... tell Alastor we did something later you can." He wasn't going to make her cover for him, but it'd be nice to not have himself made a fool of to the other man.

Cináed