Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-03-2022, 06:50 AM
This booth has a cloth roof in a literal rainbow of colors. It features a back wall covered in glittery pink balloons that each show the faint shadow of a piece of paper contained inside, and the low shelf across the front that keeps the crowd on the other side is strewn with a variety of darts with differently colored feathers. The white-with-red-brindle coydog that mans the booth is leaning over the bar with his forepaws crossed on it, calling out to the carnival-goers with a teasing flamboyancy. A scarf the precise color of his eyes flutters gauzily every time he leans out. "Heeeey you sexy bitches, come on over and give me a try. This is a game of skill my darlings, not chance! Show me just how skilled you gorgeous creatures are! Throw the darts at the balloons to see what fabulous prize you get to take home!"

Post your character here tossing a dart at the balloons to see if they win a prize! Event staff will roll once to determine the prize you get and a second time if the prize has multiple options, so don't be surprised if you see more than one roll with your name on it! We will then edit the prize into your post with no need to reply again. Every character can post to the games only ONCE so pick your game wisely! This one has better prizes but a chance of failure!