ardent

Waking Up, I Feel It In My Bones

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 04:11 AM

That howl. That oh so unmistakeable howl...it sent him sprinting across the grounds faster then a snake could strike. That was how much effect the woman had on him...he just didn't fully realize it yet. Paws pounded across the ground, his bulk leaping over fallen log and a random bush. She was calling, and he would answer upon arriving. He wondered what she was up to, he hadn't seen her all day. And now, he would get that chance. He burst through the bushes, coming to an abrupt halt when he saw Aeil, then his red eyes fell upon the young king and some others he didn't know. walking towards them in brisk excitement, he stopped before King Maverick and nodded with a greeting, "Good day King Maverick, it is nice to officially meet you. I am Dragon, a new member of Seracia thanks to Aeil." He looked over warmly at the woman as he moved to stand beside her, nuzzling his muzzle affectionately into his fur. "And a good day to you as well Aeil, I have come hearing your call." he murmured to her.

Speech
Thought
Others