size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
02-03-2022, 08:15 PM

Venom promised that she would try to not be sad and Iki smiled in response, giving a little nod of accompaniment. When her mother reached out for her, Iki wasted no time in sliding into her mother's embrace. With Venom's arms wrapped around her, the young princess felt safe. She felt as though everything might actually be okay in the end. The girl's eyes closed and she pressed her cheek against her mother's chest. "I love you, mom," she whispered.

The gift had been a success. Her mom had truly loved it. She could tell by the look on her face. More than that, Iki had wanted to give words of encouragement. They were all going through a rough time and they needed to stick together. Pulling back a bit, Iki searched her mother's face. "If you need me to take on more responsibility, just tell me what to do." She wanted to lessen the burden on her mother as much as possible. Iki wasn't sure what her father did for the empire before, but whatever tasks he did now fell upon Venom alone. The girl wanted to help pick up the slack.

| "Tanuki" | "Ikigai" | "Willa" |
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]