player
10-01-2013, 12:56 AM

I have a heart I swear I do

But just not baby when it comes to you

I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch

Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood

Carnivore animal, I am a Cannibal

Walk "Talk!" Think

Her call had been ushered and so she had been heard; the dame could do little but to wait and see who answered. Deception hardly knew what to expect in these strange lands but alas they could come to be her home, whatever she got her self into she'd have to find her way out. No one would help her,then again she had never needed anyone's help before. An ear flicked idly as the sound of paws coming her way caught her attention, it was then he made him self know. Those mismatched eyes settling upon his ivory form and she offered a soft smirk, almost chuckling at him. For he reminded her of the one she had served in Vimur under a icy king much like him self, save for the fact he called him self Killian.

In fact he almost seemed to be his twin, with his form and those pink eyes of him. Deception snorted a bit, it was as if she was staring back at a mirror. "But oh why would I leave, my Ivory king?" Soft lyrics left her maw as the dame approached him, curios and yet unafraid of him. Deception would shift to the right to walk circle him once, simply to look him over. "You look much like one I had served under in different lands." Pausing in those words as she did before him once again; "In fact you could be his twin." A simple observation had been made, but she could tell this was no Killian of whom ruled with an iron fist.