gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-03-2022, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2022, 09:57 PM by Shelby. Edited 3 times in total.)
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Macabre was like a kid in a candy store at this carnival. Ever since his mother gave him and his siblings permission to enjoy the festivities (within reason - but since when did Mac care for such boundaries), the speckled child had slipped through her watchful gaze to find some entertainment. He and Ghoul leaped around here and there to see the sights, and the two of them were quite eager to see what this carnival, something they’d never seen before, unfold with all its wonders. It wasn’t long until the speckled child tracked his pink brother’s scent to one of the booths, having to cock his head up slightly at the elevated structure. Still, it was within reach, and the boy’s glowing silver gaze swept over the scene. He grinned as he saw the brightly-painted rings and the sticks - he didn’t pay much attention to the coydog’s words but he already understood the gist of the game - toss a ring and get it onto the stick, right? No biggie. With a wide, arrogant smile planted on his charcoal lips, he grabbed a ring in his teeth, hovering slightly only his hind legs due to his small size. Whipping his head back and then forward, he launched the ring towards the sticks, planting all fours on the ground again as he watched the scene unfold with a giddy wag of his tail.

The coydog whoops when your ring makes it over a dowel. ”Well done, sugar! Y’all come on over and get your prize!”

She hands you a basket wrapped in a nice pelt.

Date Night Kit: Some candles, some alcohol, a warm pelt to snuggle up on, this goodie basket will ensure you and your SO have a romantic night to yourselves. Contains a season breeding pass and one extra pup slot for a single litter for a total of four pups possible for loners and six for pack wolves.

Staff: Transfered to NachoMumma, used on Sedna

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill