Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-04-2022, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 01:49 AM by NPC. Edited 1 time in total.)

Recluse wasn't totally sure she could manage her whole brood in such a crowded busy place, all of them kept dashing off every which way and she had to keep pulling them back. They'd all managed to try at least one game and most had won something. She'd left them with Eraithus briefly to give herself a chance to sneak off and relieve herself. On her way back the calls of the scarred Coydog reached her and the woman curiously approached the counter, watching as others tossed the rings. Oh interesting. She stepped up closer and gestured for the coydog to give her a ring to try her hand at the game, she gripped it firmly and then with a slight grunt gave the game a proper try.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

The coydog whoops when your ring makes it over a dowel. ”Well done, sugar! Y’all come on over and get your prize!”

She hands you a bottle of some strange-looking liquid.

Scar Remover: just what it says on the bottle… this potion removes a scar, even if it was caused by a maim fight (no, it does not restore lost extremities)
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.