size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
02-04-2022, 08:14 PM

Suspense was alone for the moment, her mother had wandered off to get them something to eat but Suspense had reason to suspect she was actually trying to get her daughter something. Suspense sighed, the tiny girl feeling the prickle of the pain of her grief, she was able to push it off when she was around her mother but left alone to her thoughts the ache of her father's death would inevitably creep in. She sat away from the crowds, watching for her mother's return but as she waited she felt her eyes prickle. No! Not now! She couldn't help but think about how her father would have loved to be here with his family, that he would have cheered her on as she played the ring toss, how he would have tried to win something for his daughter and wife... Oh, there were the waterworks. Suspense spun around not wanting to draw attention to herself and trying to get her emotions under control before her mother returned. Samara would never scold her daughter for her grief but she could see how much it hurt her mother to see her still struggling so much and she wanted to do everything in her power to keep her mother from feeling any more pain than she already had. The woman was rather very alone in Abaven, even Suspense had her older sister Theory but with Rhyme's death, and all of Suspense's full siblings were gone, she had to be there for her mother, even if she couldn't figure out how to find her way out of her own maze of grief.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

[Image: U9dVjWn.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.