An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen
02-04-2022, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2022, 09:45 PM by Raijin. Edited 1 time in total.)

He watched as she gave a little spin, showing off her new looks and confirming her identity, all the while sending a buffet of heat into his face. His felt his skin tingle and his nether regions tighten but he ignored it, his look of shock regrowing into a bright grin. He’d liked the woman during their first encounter, she’d been spunky and could throw his sass right back at him. She was fun, and that fun could lead to some interesting times, especially at a Carnival.

She explained to him that she’d taken a dip in ‘the wrong hot spring’ and immediately he felt himself flinch a little. Hot Spring, she said? He let out a nervous chuckle, “Was uh, was that during or after our dip together?” he asked, because of course he had to. He quite liked his roguish good looks just the way they were, but she seemed nervous as well. The man reached over and bumped her chin in a gesture to keep her head up, I think you’re quite the stunner either way. It’s different, but different isn’t always bad. Just look at me, I’ve been told I’m quite different,” Raijin offered. His cousin Hattori called him ‘special’ all the time, after all.

"Speech"