size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
02-05-2022, 12:23 AM
It was itchy... Halo tilted her head to the side for a moment, considering. "Is the wrap itchy or the wound?" If the wound was itching, that could mean any number of things. If the bandage was itching, then it was an easy fix. Halo could re-wrap it with more comfortable materials once they were settled. Still, it would be an interesting study at least. Now that they were close to her den, Halo had the supplies on hand to fix anything that came up, and if she really needed help, she could run for Sedna. Just where was-- oh!

The Warlord himself arrived, still wet from the sea. Wait, the sea? Why was Sirius wet? Halo peered curiously at him as he approached. Oh-- wait, heck, yes she had a stranger by her side at dusk. She needed to give him an explanation. Halo's words came quickly, a ramble, as was typical when she was nervous. "Hi, sorry, yes, I went out to replenish my stores of witch hazel because I've been going through more antiseptic than usual with all the checkups and I found him," she took a breath. "Sirius this is Senryƫ, from Abaven. He's injured, I cleaned it up with what I had on me but it's getting dark and it's not safe for him to be out on his own, and with an injury like he's got I don't think it's safe for him to walk on it all the way back to his pack." Right, the dump of information. Halo gestured to the freshly bandaged wound on the boy's leg.

"He's um, Theory's brother." Halo had taken the time to learn the names of the alphas, of the packs, as she'd studied the rules. It seems that it had come in handy this time. "I was hoping that he could maybe stay here for tonight, so he's safe and also so I can keep an eye on his wound. He's not walking so well," her attention was trained on Sirius. Her worry was clear. Though she'd done what she could for the injury for now, it needed to be monitored. He needed rest, and the walk back to Abaven was a long one. Still, it was in the hands of the Warlord himself.
"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]