size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
02-05-2022, 04:34 AM
Halo listened to Sirius as he gave his blessing. She'd be in charge of him, but in his current state, she really doubted that Sen could cause much trouble unless he really tried. Heck, if he really tried, it was likely even Halo could stop him. Lovalties-- oh. Oh, she squeaked, eyes going wide. "Sirius that's not what--" but he was already walking away. The pale healer was flustered again, looking at the ground. Basilisk... a reef? "I'll see to Bas." She confirmed as Sirius left. Still, Halo was reeling more than a little from the Warlord's mention of loyalties and her intent with Sen. "Thank you, Sirius."

Her attention returned to Ru. "Right, we should get you something to eat, and settled in." She'd do her best to shake off the embarrassment without drawing attention, at least as much as possible. "I'll um, I'll get you set up in one of the guest dens at the center of the pack, I'll sleep in the one beside it so if you need me I'm right there." Halo moved to Sen's bad side, ready to take on the weight as they walked. "What do you like to eat?" Halo was only now realizing her hunger too. She'd grab something for both of them, then. A late dinner, but dinner nonetheless. It sounded good.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]