size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-05-2022, 02:24 PM

It seemed as though they were making a bit of headway. Briar agreed that the three of them should go do something together. Bowen imagined it would help simply because they could see how Artorias acted with both of them and they wouldn't have to imagine the worst. That was what was breeding jealousy in the first place. Bowen's mind ran rampant when she thought about Briar and Artorias together. She didn't hate Briar at all, but she hated those thoughts a great deal. The women's next task together would be convincing Artorias that taking a trio day trip would be beneficial. He knew how jealous Bowen could get.

Briar motioned for the smaller fae to follow and she did so without question. A pop to the lip had drained all of the negative emotion that had built up within her. In Bowen's mind, that little spat needed to happen. Amusement in her tones, the caramel fae grinned and bumped shoulders with the antlered woman. "Do you feel better after punching me in the face?" She was joking, of course, but she hoped that their little battle had been some sort of outlet for Briar too. She had been getting into it for a minute there. Bo had seen the look of rage on Briar's face. They seemed to be getting along well enough with one another now.

Briar worked on her lip and mentioned getting a second opinion from Gwynn. Bowen laughed softly and shook her head. "I was a slave on a ship. You think this is my first busted lip?" The young woman sat still as her lovers lover gently held her chin and worked on the bloody split in her lip. Once Briar stopped and waited for the concoction on her lip to dry, Bowen gave a little shrug and dipped her own claws into the jars, having watched what Briar had done. She slathered the ingredients upon the bite on Briar's shoulder. Turnabout was fair play and she felt that she owed it to the other woman.

The topic of what they could do with Artorias was brought up and a thoughtful expression crossed Bowen's features. "He likes to explore and he likes food, so why don't we surprise him with a picnic?" A mischievous grin crossed the fae's maw, pulling her lip open once more. "We could keep it a secret. I could go ahead and set everything up and you could bring him." Emerald eyes met turquoise and she waited to see what the other woman thought about the plan.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]