Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
02-05-2022, 03:20 PM
She could feel Briar's body respond to her, as the two of them melted against each other. There was intimacy to the moment, but it was vastly different to anything Lia had experienced in the past. She had never felt so seen, so equal, to another wolf then she did in that moment. She could feel the quick beat of her heart as she revelled in the feeling. In the softness of Briar beside her.

Ah, but everything was still too new between them. Too new and precious and delicate for Lia to utter the words resting in her heart. She loved Briar. The wolf that had taken her in at the Armada. Whom she had slept beside, and cared for these long months. The wolf who had defended her, at the risk of her own skin.

She leaned into the next few kisses, and when Briar’s mouth parted from hers, she met that gently mossy gaze, and wondered how much the Hallows Queen could read in Lia’s eyes. She felt Briar brush the back of her head, and then leaned forward again. Resting her head beneath the taller wolf's chin. “Jealous of me?” she whispered in surprise, her breath stirring the fur around Briar;s throat with the closeness of her mouth to the woman's tender skin. “You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on” she admitted a little shyly, knowing it was true. There was something about the regal, tawny wolf that Lia yearned for. “I’m glad as well. I feel I could lie here with you forever” she admitted, brushing her own paw gently down Briars spine.

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]