size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
02-05-2022, 06:06 PM
It was one of the few nice days that Auster saw during its wintertime, the rains staved off long enough for the mud to dry back to dirt in the garden and allow her children outside to play. Although the sun was still hidden behind a heavy overcast sky, Aliana was thankful for the dry, mild weather. If she'd been forced to keep all six rambunctious boys cooped up inside the estate any longer, she was afraid they'd start tearing the place apart! At least now they could burn off some energy outside. Aliana was sitting outside on the covered porch off of their bedroom suite, watching her boys running about and playing in the garden. Her heart swelled with love and joy every time she looked at them, and all the bliss they brought her had been well worth the heartache that had proceeded it.

A youthful voice calling to her from inside the suite caught her attention, and Ali glanced back through the windows they had opened to allow the cool breeze to air out the rooms. It was Cerberus. Rising swiftly to her paws, Aliana stepped back through the open door from the porch into the bedroom to spot Cerb standing halfway in the doorway. The queen greeted the young prince with a bright, affectionate smile while she walked over to welcome him in. "Cerberus, hello, dear! My, you're getting so tall! Please, come in!" She ushered the lad in, who had grown tremendously and stood well over her now, nearly reaching his father's height as he aged. "I'm just watching your brothers out in the garden. Would you like to join me?" She began to make her way back to the patio, taking Cerberus with her if he wished.

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.