gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-05-2022, 07:08 PM
Rava sighed softly and settled in as Seere snuggled against her chest so lovingly and so innocently. Something about her love was the best medicine of all. She’d never known something as incredible as this. This life, her children, her second chance… was all thanks to Plague. Seere’s affection warmed her heart as the girl buried herself into Rava’s fur. The once slave grinned, content in that moment and wishing that it could last just a little longer. She showed much more knowing than her age would lead on as her understanding showed through in her sweet words.

She chuckled lightly at Seere’s words. ”I love you too, Seere.” She avoided answering the real question about if she was better, because deep down Rava couldn’t say that honestly. She didn’t think she was better, and most of her traits were not desirable. That she had found such happiness… Rava grinned as Seere offered a kissy face and the woman didn’t hesitate to kiss her child.

Feeling quite comfortable and warm, like home really, Rava never knew such happiness. Seere was the cherry on top of her day, and Rava smiled to herself as the little girl, who looked so much like her father, settled into her arms. She wanted snuggles and needed affection as much as Rava. It was something she never knew was so vital. ”Don’t worry about me, dearest heart.” She told her softly as she nuzzled the top of her daughter’s head. ”I always love hugs though.” She said even as Seere flopped over on her back to reveal her belly. Rava reached down and kissed the fur there before ticking her.

Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.