ardent

Blue Skies

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 09:51 AM

"It's always the bad boys we tend to want to know," Aeil said, tones filled with a memory of one particular guy she met years ago. "Curiosity can be so bad, but definitely rewarding in its own time, too." She grinned, tail lightly flicking to either side of her form. "You had the right to follow your first accepted wolf, even if he may not have liked it so much." Her eyes twinkled and then Kamala mentioned Gerhardt.
It had been a long time since Aeil had seen the man whom had convinced her to join Seracia. She missed his presence, but knew that if something had happened, she would know. The absence of her own father was something she didn't want to wish on anyone, even though it was out of her control if it did happen to someone else. "Your father is definitely a stickler for authority and going by the rules," she said, tones now warm and more gentle than before. "He was the one that invited me into the safety of Seracia, to become a part of this vast kingdom...and I am so glad he did." The memory of him seeing her do a backward roll at their first meeting made her chuckle. "He's a good man," she said, eyes watching Kamala. "He also did a good job raising you, Princess. I can see it in the way you have been speaking to me."

"speeeeech"