An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
02-06-2022, 01:14 AM

Syanna had been expecting reactions of joy, of jubilation and celebration from the young couple. She'd thought they'd been spending the past few weeks trying to get pregnant and have a litter. That's why they'd been keeping to themselves in their bedroom all hours of the day, wasn't it? But the looks of shock and panic on both youthful faces told her that this wasn't the case. Lillith looked like her world had just been brought down around her and Romulus wore an expression like he'd just been told he'd have to fight a dragon. Neither wolf was happy. Neither wolf was joyful or jubilant. This was not a planned pregnancy.

The realization caused Syanna's own smile to slowly fall from her lips. "Oh," she murmured as recognition dawned on her. "Oh, I see..." She certainly hadn't meant to be the bearer of bad tidings. Quite the opposite, she'd wanted to congratulate the young couple! But now it felt like she'd just undermined their entire world. Orange ears slicked back to her head and she cringed away when Romulus embraced Lillith and shot a glare her way, mouthing a silent apology. "I'll, uh... just be on my way. But if you two need anything, you know Gwyn and I can help you out." Whether they decided to proceed with the pregnancy or terminate it, she could assist the couple. But it had to be their choice. Gathering up her bowl of fruit, Syanna hurried back out of the great hall to give the pair their privacy.

- exit Syanna -

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.